CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Layout

I got the new layout up much faster then I had expected. I'll be tweaking it some over the next few days, but this is just about what to expect.

New Direction?

I do believe that the blog will be going in a new direction over the next few days. I will go from only covering video game news to covering the latest in "teen news". By that I mean "How and what things happening in the world today effect teens" and "how teenagers perceive the thing happening in the world around us". My only fear is that this new direction will have my blog written off as just another teenager complaining that they don't have blah, blah, blah...

So how do I avoid exactly what I know is going to happen. I'm not really sure. But what I am going to do is blog. I'm going to share my world views, and hopefully I'm going to find someone who will want to read what I have to say about what is happening in the world today.

But more then just that, i want to make a guide for others on things like "How to Be Taken Seriously By Adults" and "How to Make Other People Respect Your Point Of View". I want to help society move forward into a world where no one is discriminated for things so petty as age.


PS:
Thanks for sticking around through all this to the three people who have subscribed to my RSS Feed. Hopefully you will continue to read my blog for years to come.

0 comments:

stats counter
Free Hit Counters