CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taking a Look and Making Changes

I started to forget that this is not just a gaming blog. After a burn-out of sorts where I couldn't come up with any good ideas to write about I decided to take a look at my blog and check if it was going in the direction I wanted. It wasn't. So I took a few days to decide where the blog would go from here. The day I started this blog I knew this was going to hard. I want to blog about the mind and life of a teenager in a way that everyone can read and understand. So expect the focus to shift some over the next few days. I'm still going to report about the world of video games, but I will be covering a much larger spectrum of topics.

Expect a completely new layout withing the next few hours.

0 comments:

stats counter
Free Hit Counters